Our Ingenuity Campus
Ready to Manufacture Your Molecule
Cytovance Biologics is strategically located in the metropolis of Oklahoma City, just a 15-minute car ride from the Will Rogers World Airport. Our Ingenuity Campus consists of five CGMP-compliant facilities within five miles of each other, where Team Cytovance works daily to serve industry partners at home and around the world.
Our headquarters in America’s Heartland offers many benefits including:
- Centralized logistics and global reach
- Smart cost structures with savings passed on to our partners
- Industrial footprint that allows for CGMP capacity expansion based on customers’ needs
Explore our state-of-the-art process development and manufacturing support spaces below.
Modern Labs Spaces
Suited for Cutting-Edge Analytical Insights
We offer our partners early-stage analytical insights and peace of mind through rigorous stability testing. Our laboratory spaces house the latest selection of fully validated instruments and are staffed by talented scientists.
- 21,000 sqft Lab space
- Dedicated bio-analytical, chemical, and microbiology labs
Compliant Manufacturing Facilities
140,000 sq. ft. of CGMP Space
Our trusted biopharmaceutical manufacturing services are carried out in mammalian cell culture and microbial fermentation production suites, custom designed to increase efficiency and prevent cross-contamination.
- Fermenters at the 10L, 200L, and 1,000L scales
- Single-use fermentation technologies at 30L and 300L scales
- Single-use bioreactors at the 250L, 500L, 1,000L and 2,000L scales
- Two 5,000L refolding tanks
- 10,000 sq. ft. cleanroom
Fill Finish Lines
To Support Early-Phase Programs
For clients looking for Pre-clinical and Phase 1 packaging services, we offer 1,200 batch vial filling and labeling.
- 10,000 sq. ft. of optimized production lines
- Semi-automated pumps
For Worry-free Storage of Your Product
Cytovance houses all client inventory within temperature-monitored facilities suitable for GMP storage. To support the stability of finished products, we offer appropriate storage solutions and enforce strict batch control practices.
- 60,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space
- Walk in cold rooms
- Refrigeration ranging from 5°C-40°C
- Freezers ranging from -20°C to -80°C
- Shipping and receiving for national and global logistics